Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some Favors from you Guys

Since I am working on the site... I wanted to see if any one is good with making tags or graphics of any sort and would like to make one for http://totallytiny.tk/ please feel free to make one for use if u like. You do not have to do this I just wanted the fans to be apart of the site Launch with there graphics or logo's whatever on tha site.. But if u are up to doing this u can make anything and send them to Cedesof615@gmail.com and they will be reviewed by me personally and I may send some to Tiny if there super amazing but I don't yet. But they will be posted on the site when it launches. Which should be soon working on the template and getting my wordpress up.

So I will keep you guys posted on the process and this blog will indeed be an redirect so you guys will know where to find us at but please stay tune and keep checking back for more updates.


much love,
Mercedes

No comments: