I know there was a problem going on here yesterday and I'm not trying to have that on this blog so I'm going to be doing things different on here...But there was some people saying why is Nay Nay posting most things on here I allowed her to be a author on this blog bc she's a big fan of Tiny's and wanted to be an author with me. But on to what happen yesterday there where people saying that we take things from other people and switch them around witch is not the case people send me things and hit I Cystal and Angela up and they hit me up with information but I do not still other people things or ideas thats not what I do so thats for those people who are confused or anything.. Also there has been haters stopping by leaving negative comments but as I said plz don't stay here if u are a hater and hit that RED X at the top!!
If there are haters on here and u leave a negative comment it will be deleted!!!
Also any questions bout anything hit me up on email:tamekatinycottlesblogspot@gmail.com
Much love,
Blog owner Mercedes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment